Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MIA


Missing in action...
I know it's been a long time, over two weeks. Strangely enough, the longer I go without blogging the easier it becomes, and I don't want to just fade off into the distance. This website 'matters' to me, and is an even more important link to Stella for the grandparents.

I really just wanted to let anyone, who still frequents my site, know that I have not disappeared, nor have I given up. I have just been incredibly busy (and still am). The big news on this end, and my excuse for not posting, is that I am in the process of writing a business plan. Another local mother and I have partnered up and are trying to open up our own small business. We want to establish a drop-in play center for children five and under. We are hoping to offer a variety of classes to babies and toddlers, as well as night classes geared toward parents and parents-to-be. There is so much more to this plan, but I simply don't have the time to fully outline the details here.
All I can say is that it is incredibly hard to work full-time, raise a one year old, cook dinner, do laundry, and clean the house (ha!) while trying to do research and writing for a new company. I currently feel like an octopus with all my simultaneous multi-tasking. We just hired a house cleaner for every other week, and I feel like a little steam has been released from the pressure cooker. Perhaps, this is what finally allowed me the mental time to get back to Quality-of-Light. However, I still feel the guilt as I divert my attention from my new priority, so this entry will have to suffice.
In place of words, I will leave you with some choice photos of Stella Bella, who has only recently learned to say 'love you' in response to my 'I love you's.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Stella learned how to dress from her aunt. LOL... I can't wait to hear her say "love you".

Sarah, I am so proud of you for taking the leap into owning your own company. Like I said the last time we spoke, if there is anyone I know that can do it and do it well you can.

Love,
Paloma

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home