Friday, November 02, 2007

Photos Of Our New Home

This is just a preview, as many rooms have not been included, but here is our new home in PDX!



Here's our dining area with a peek into the kitchen:


The beach painting was done by my Father, Pablo Campos.


This is a limited view of our living room which is unfinished. We've ordered a couch, which I am crossing my fingers will be here by Thanksgiving, but until then, we have a hodgepodge of chairs to sit on.


Here's the first set of stairs going up, but more photos of the bedrooms and office/attic will have to wait...


Except for this one - my new office view!

3 Comments:

Blogger Swankyloma said...

I love your new home and I can't wait to visit!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new home is beautiful Sarah...Love Heather

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still saving for that beautiful couch? You're right the only cure is to purchase...Heather

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home