Monday, November 26, 2007

Sexy Vampires

Okay - I guess our intitial name selection did not elicit the response I'd hoped for. Most people still seem hell bent on offering OTHER suggestions. Don't get me wrong - I'm waffling in indecision, and definitely want other peoples new ideas, but I also wanted some imput on my own list.

Well, my husband finally got a response from his best friend, who was having a good laugh with another friend, over the names. They concluded that they all sounded like sexy vampires from an Anne Rice novel. Damnit! They're right! I've been chuckling to myself ever since, as the description is quite apt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, I thought you wanted ideas. My bad. Here is MHO on these names.

Arden ok,not excited

Bastian too close to bastard, would choose sebastain

Camden like

Cayden like

Diego go diego go!!! no, not in these times.

Ferdinand you say ferdinand and I say Magellan. Can't help it.

Finn Julia Roberts, finneous. Isn't that one of the twins names? Not crazy, sorry.

Gabriel ok, but I do think that name is used for many devils and vamps in movies and tv.

Gage I like it.

Galen like

Haven safe haven, yes and no

Sage too girly

Santiago I like

Tiago maybe

Tomas Yes, but he'll be teased as the train for awhile by the white kids.

Tristan I love this name, but hate its meaning.... "very sad". I contemplated it for my Takoda.

Rein

9:42 PM  
Blogger mrsgreen said...

Rein - Thank you for the feedback. I'm still searching for the perfect fit, and wonder if our son will be nameless for a few days after birth as we feel out the different sounds on our tongue.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home